i was tagged by kris (http://www.krisdmurphy.typepad.com/)
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
alrighty… random facts or habits.
1. i’d rather eat with my fingers than utensils. i loved visiting india for that reason. god gave us these opposable thumbs for a reason – they work so well. and sometimes, when i’m eating dinner with just the kids, i realize halfway through that i havent picked up my fork yet. such a barbarian, i know. to be fair, some things need a fork though – like spagetti.
2. i like painting my walls – for the first five minutes. after that, every stroke is like fingernails on a blackboard.
3. since our car was stolen, i get up in the middle of the night at least a few times a week and check out my window to make sure the cars are still there.
4. i’m the queen of belting out songs over and over until my kids tell me they’re getting a headache. hey – i’m just having fun, and if it happens to give them a taste of their own medicine at the same time, all the better.
5. i read the obituaries every sunday.
6. i started reading straight through the bible almost three years ago, and i’m still in Isaiah – i’m enjoying the journey though.
7. staples in my diet: coffee. sugar free hazelnut creamer. peanut butter. coffee. sausage. choclate milk. popcorn. coffee. chips and salsa. pickles. avacados. coffee. and leftovers.
8. i made it this far. can’t i think of one more? oh! i know! why dont you all list one random/weird fact/habit about me! that sounds like fun. like: she types is all lowercase ’cause she’s lazy and doesn’t know how to use spell check!